- moneychimp.com/features/Tax_Calculator.htm , investinganswers.com/calculators/yield/Yield-Cost-Calculator-2690
- money.stackexchange.com/questions/9433/what-is-the-fee-charged-for-adrs-which-is-deducted-when-dividends-are-paid , sec.gov/investor/alerts/adr-bulletin.pdf , the-international-investor.com/investment-faq/reclaiming-withholding-tax-foreign-dividends
- "to know how many years ... to double ... investment with a compounded rate of 5%, divide 72 by the rate. ... ex, it would take 14.4 years (72/5%=14.4 years)." 17475/12=1456 | & minus: ADR1,032.48div-914realdiv=119.48*4qurtr= ADR480
- 2 more rules: .04*500000=20,000 or 25*500000=20,000 (if 7% growth) [or.03 & 33.33]
- articles.bplans.com/how-limited-liability-companies-llcs-are-taxed/ , irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/canceling-an-ein-closing-your-account
- fly: whichbudget.com , wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage , wikipedia.org/wiki/S&P_500_Dividend_Aristocrats
- A limited liability company must obtain what is known as an Employer Identification Number (EIN), also called a Federal Tax ID number.
"You don't need a federal tax ID for your LLC or your sole proprietorship: both are reported under your SSN. If you got EIN for a bank account - IRS doesn't really care, you shouldn't have done any tax reporting with it (unless you have employees). Subchapter S is for corporations or LLC's taxed as corporations, not for sole proprietorships or disregarded entities. Be careful not to make stupid mistakes. Talk to a tax professional"
Bucket List: (Red living)
- England: Conrad, Woolf, Hobbes, Orwell, Huxley, T.S.Eliot, H.Pinter, Maugham, Boole, Marx, Carlyle (London), L.Carroll
- Scotland: JamesClarkMaxwell
- Italy: E.Pound, Machiavelli, Gramsci
- France: Sartre, Derrida, Louis-Ferdinand.Céline, Proust, Saussure, Foucault
- Ireland: Yeats, Joyce (& France?)
- USA: MacDonald, Rosenfels, J.London, Pierce, Duke, Dreiser, Nabokov, Julian.Jaynes, Robinson.Jeffers, D.Reed, Lakoff, Hardin, C.Shannon
- Canada: Duchesne